Tuesday, May 3, 2011

31 Days to Clean Challenge: Day 1

I'm excited to be participating in the 31 Days to Clean Challenge over at Joyful Mothering.  You can get a copy of the e-book on Amazon
(just click on the picture on the left!)


Today's task was to figure out WHY you want a clean house.  I giggled when I read this, because I had just done this exercise with the kids last week!  We had fun coming up with the reasons.  I also added some other columns of how each item would save money, be environmentally friendly, benefit our family's happiness and save time.


As you can see, all these things add to the happiness of our family!  So to turn this into my personal mission statement:
I want my house to be clean to reflect my appreciation for my blessings, to honor my husband, to enjoy my children and to be able to offer hospitality without grumbling at a moment's notice. 

I've made this reminder to put on my computer desktop as my background.  That way when I'm tempted to waste time on the internet instead of clean, I'll have a personal reminder!


Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

~*~*~*~
If you pay more than $49 a month for your cell service, you can SAVE money with Solavei.
If your friends pay more than $49 a month for their cell service, you can MAKE money with Solavei

www.gopurplesavegreen.com William and Noel Giger Solavei Members

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails