Saturday, May 7, 2011

Free Homeschool Resources! HURRY!

Homeschool Buyers Co-op
Homeschooling's
#1 Way to Save

Click the link above to sign up for the Homeschool Buyer's Co-op, then click here to get your free 500 points! They've put all the rewards in the Smartpoints Reward Vendor Hall to half price, so 500 points will get you a free resource!

I think I'll try The Quarter Mile Math "an award-winning math practice game software from Barnum Software that has won kudos by numerous homeschooling organizations and is used in all 1,100 Sylvan Learning Centers. Students race against their own previous best five races to give them a challenging but unintimidating way learn their math facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails