Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fun and Funky BLACK FRIDAY Steals!




Here is my Black Friday - Cyber Monday special:

FREE SHIPPING on all Home Decor/Artwork priced $25.00 and over
BOGO on all Washer Necklaces, Domino Necklaces and Backgammon Stone Necklaces (equal or lesser value please!)
FREE gift wrap for all Wearable Art (Jewelry) purchases
FREE vintage image snowpeople gift tags for ALL purchases

These deals will start at 12:01 AM Friday and go until 11:59 PM on Monday, first come first served!
The specials do not apply to custom orders or previous purchases.

Now - I'm going to spend the rest of the night updating my Etsy store so you can shop to your heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails