"On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French hens,
two turtle doves,
two turtle doves,
Well, if we were singing the Cajun version, we'd be honoring 3 stuffed shrimp, but since we're not - I guess we'll have to stick with 3 French Hens!
Ready to get this party started?
First---3 photos of our lovely give away (puppy not included) compliments of Emilie M.
Register by leaving a comment here or at the Brocantess
The French part is oh so easy......
Now for hens.....hmmmm......well, these guys aren't hens but are definitely chickens :)
Leave a comment and register to win the gorgeous French Hens hat and tags!!!!!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Also, don't forget about our gift certificate giveaway - with a drawing, from ALL the comments on all the days!
To register for both the French Hens hat and tags giveaway and the gift certificate giveaway:
- Post a comment (1 per day – so after you check out the next day’s blog, come back here and enter again – just like the song builds every day, so do your chances!
- If you haven't already, post the button (then a comment letting me know)
- Blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway with the link (then a comment letting me know)
- Follow me (then a comment letting me know)
- BONUS entry! Follow The Broncatess then leave me a comment letting me know (I know you'll enjoy it!)
- You must leave a SEPARATE comment for each entry – this is the only way to keep it fair and straight (and keep me from having to kill a tree printing them out and cutting them apart!)
- All giveaways will be held on December 13th
- A random number generator will be used to determine the winner(s)
- If your e-mail address is not publicly listed on your profile, please include it with your comment(s)
- We reserve the right to re-draw if the first winner does not respond within 48 hours (please don’t let this happen – that would just be sad!)