Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Spring Line

Happy New Year!

I can't wait to get back in the studio and get started on my Spring line! I'm so inspired by vintage jewlery, hymns, crosses, florals and so much more!  I can hardly sleep for all the ideas in my head! I have many custom pieces coming up too - be on the lookout!


I'll be taking these crosses from Shepherds Haven and making necklaces and wall art.


I'll be doing some beautiful Scrabble bracelets, necklaces and earrings
(can't even tell they're Scrabble tiles, huh?)

I'm also doing vintage assemblage necklaces - I finished my first one and took it for a test drive - in 4 hours I got more compliments than on any other piece - I can't wait to show it to you! 

I'm also doing more and more memorial pieces like this one:



On the home decor side I'm inspired by vintage sheet music - the more romantic the better!  I'll be unvieling several new pieces in time for Valentine's day!


1907 "Scarf Dance" vintage sheet music

I'm also designing some memory boxes from wooden boxes, cigar boxes and other "found" objects - These should be ready soon, but definately in time for Mother's Day - many will even have Mothers-themed hymns on them!

I'm planning a semi-pro photo shoot in late January, early February before I get into full-swing show season.  In the mean-time, I'm doing my 2 favorite things: Junkin' and Creatin'  Speaking of Junkin' - many of my friends are in the cleaning mood (for reasons unknown!) and have asked me what I "need".  Here's the list I put together:

Save up to $10.00 off of your ReDeemed purchase when you recycle the following items:


· 3x3 or 4x4 natural stone or terracotta tiles – 50 cents each
· Old sets of dominoes - $1.00
· Wood serving trays - $1.00 - $3.00 depending on size
· Vintage wrapping paper - $2.00
· Vintage wallpaper (pre-1980) - $2.00
· Old hymnals (pre-1950) - $2.00
· Scrabble board game - $2.00
· Backgammon games (not plastic pieces!) - $3.00
· Framed art (11x14 or larger) - $3.00
· Canvases (any size)
· Broken or old jewelry (rhinestones are great!) - varies
· Cork rolls or tiles - varies
· Vintage fabric (pre-1960) - varies
· Broken watches, parts, small gears, etc. - varies
· Hand-written letters (vintage and/or foreign language are even better!) - varies
· Wooden boxes, crates, etc.
· Cigar boxes
· Old windows, doors, cabinets
· anything rusty :)
· Old paper, sheet music, notes, reciepts, broken spine books, aged and waterspotted even better!
· Just about anything - just ask!

Limits: up to $2.00 off minimum purchase of $10.00, up to $5.00 off minimum purchase of $25.00, up to $10.00 off minimum purchase of $40.00 or more. May not be combined with any other offer.

1 comment:

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails