Friday, December 11, 2009

A BIG Weekend sale - Wall Art!

Wall art and everything else is 30% off starting...now!  Click here to see the Jewelry sale
I'm having a sale - I need to raise money to fix my van window (want to know why? Click here to read my post!) It's going to cost $800.00! YIKES!

Hurry, only through this weekend! Only on DIRECT orders! Please e-mail me your choices (noel (at) noelgiger.com), I will send you a PayPal invoice :) If you are local (DFW area) you can arrange delivery/pick-up to save shipping!



"beautiful" mirror $48.50 $33.95!

"love" wall pocket $24.50 $17.15

"Miracle" and "Beautiful" available as a set or individually (would be a great addition to a nusery or child's room!) Individually $48.00 $33.60  Set $85.00 $59.50!
 

"The Old Rugged Cross"

13"x13" black frame. A hand-tinted cross and tattoo-style scroll on a background of naturally aged pages from a 1947 hymnal. Titles include: "The Old Rugged Cross", "Come, SInner, Come", "Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus", "We're Marching to Zion", "He is Able to Deliver Thee" and "The Son of God Goes Forth to War".   This would make a great gift for the man in your life!  $52.00 $36.40



"Amazing Grace"

A hand-tinted die-cut cross layered on soft gold metallic, then on naturally aged pages from a 1947 hymnal. Also includes portions of "What a Friend We Have in Jesus".  apx. 13" x 13"  $53.00  $37.10

2 comments:

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails