Friday, December 11, 2009

A BIG weekend sale - BOGO Jewelry!

I'm having a sale - I need to raise money to fix my van window (want to know why?  Click here to read my post!) It's going to cost $800.00!  YIKES!

So... Fender Washer, Glass and Gamepiece necklaces are BOGO (buy one get one free, mix and match, free item of equal or lesser value!) Wall art and everything else is 30% off starting...now!

Hurry, only through this weekend!  Only on DIRECT orders!  Please e-mail me your choices (noel (at) noelgiger.com), I will send you a PayPal invoice  :)  If you are local (DFW area) you can arrange delivery/pick-up to save shipping!


Glass pendants $22.00 each BOGO


Wire wrapped glass $22.00 each BOGO


Backgammon stone necklaces $19.00 BOGO


Backgammon Stone $19.00 BOGO


Reversable Washer Necklace "Life" ransomed style and zebra $29.00 BOGO


Reversable Washer Necklace "Pink Swirl" $29.00 BOGO




Reversable Scrabble tile necklaces on memory wire with butterfly and pink beads $12.00 BOGO, 3 available!


NEW item! Scrabble Sentance Cube gamepieces. The silver cirlces framing them are reclaimed from a belt. The triple cube style features cloisionne beads salvaged from a broken bracelet.  Do you see the little vintage owl hiding in the back? He got new vintage glass bead eyes - he's available too!  Each $22.00 BOGO



Mini Domino's with 1897 Sheet music, hand stamped on Sterling Silver ball chains $22.00 BOGO


"Faith, Hope and Love" assemblage necklace and earing set $68.00 $47.60!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails