Thursday, October 4, 2012

Capture Your Grief Day 3: After Loss Self Portrait

2007 - the realization that I was not in any of the photos we had of Ian, outside of the hospital (birth and death) prompted me to be less concerned with how I looked in pictures.  It was more important to capture the moments, while we had them.
2008 - It also became very important to get "family pictures" since we didn't really get that chance with Ian.  Snapshots and professional
2009 - Family portrait.  This is the best of the session - my favorite though includes a large framed portrait of Ian


CarlyMarie Project Heal | Capture Your Grief this October 2012 for Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails