Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Like" Jamberry - They'll give you a 10% off coupon!

UPDATE!  We did it!  
See the code here: http://noelgiger.blogspot.com/2012/12/get-jamberry-nails-coupon-code.html
Like Jamberry Nails on Facebook!  Help them reach 41,500 fans by tomorrow and they will post a fans-only coupon for 10% off your purchase!  Use it to shop at my website!  Pass it on!
Source: facebook.com via Noel on Pinterest


Coupons for nail art and nail polish aren't always easy to come by! 
I'm so excited that Jamberry has decided to do this - just in time for the Christmas rush!  
I will also be holding a special for the 12 Days of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails