Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Minute to Pin It - Pinterest Party!

Are you hooked on Pinterest yet?  No?  Get over there!  It is amazing - I wish that I had something like it when I was planning weddings and events!  You can create your own "boards" for any topic you like (see a few of mine below).  You can also follow friend's boards, so you can see what they like.  It's a great way to organize a menu, a party, a room, an evening out (or in!), an outfit...  Just about anything you want to be able to see!

I'm so happy I found this great party!  Visit with me over at 7 On A Shoestring!

Follow me on Pinterest too!


Happy Pinning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails