Thursday, March 1, 2012

I want a FREE sample of Jamberry Nail Shields!

Shhhh.... The offer below was so popular, I had to take it down!  It was shared on several (25+) freebie and coupon sites, which resulted in over 9,000 requests!  YIKES!  I want to help you love Jamberry, and if you are truly interested in trying the product and/or signing up for the business opportunity, please click here to sign up for my monthly(ish) newsletter and while you are there, you can request a free sample!


~~~Original Post~~~~

3 comments:

  1. These things are great. New follower here. You can follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've been reading quite a few reviews on Jamberry nails, and I would LOVE to get a free sample, if they're still available! How do I go about getting said free sample? :) Thank you! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle! Thanks for stopping by :) You can sign up for my monthly(ish) newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/kMHtX and while you are at it, request a free sample of Jamberry Nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails