Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eco-Chic Wreath for Valentines

A fun eco-friendly project from Vintage Indie:

I think the kids and I are going to work on this soon - I might even see if we can figure out how to make them into heart shapes for Valentine's Day!  Oh wait, that's why God invented Google!  Looky what I found:


While I was over there I checked out her Etsy shop (you know I can't resist Etsy sellers!) and found this super cute catnip toy!


Scrappy Catnip Monster - Amora, $8.00 (can you believe that - only $8.00!)

And you know on Etsy you can't stop with just one shop...





And it reminded me to update my shop with a few Valentine's tags too:

Faith, Hope and Love, $68.00 by [ReDeemed] unique art


Soul Tattoo, $48.50 by [ReDeemed] unique art

Well - when we finish our Valentine's wreath I'll post pics, in the mean time - try to stay warm!



http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00df3520a4fb88330120a7ada6bc970b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails