Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Rich! I'm Rich! I'm Rich!

I'm the 40,391,619 richest person on earth!


Discover how rich you are!

Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor.
Thomas Jefferson
If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free; if our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.


When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
Mother Teresa
Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant.
Epictetus
Certainly, the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Some people who have set their hearts on getting rich have wandered away from the Christian faith and have caused themselves a lot of grief.

Whoever is greedy for unjust gain brings trouble to his family, but whoever hates bribes will live.
Pure, unstained religion, according to God our Father, is to take care of orphans and widows when they suffer and to remain uncorrupted by this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails