Saturday, October 29, 2011

The smell of fresh cut grass...

My son is mowing the yard today and we are enjoying the scent of fresh-cut grass.  It won't be long before we won't need to mow, winter will come and perhaps we'll even have snow! (I didn't mean for that to rhyme!)

Anyway, I was recently informed that Gold Canyon's grass candle and scent pod are the only ones on the market.  That's pretty cool!  I sell a lot of these to guys (i think it maybe reminds them of the golf-course!  LOL), second only to the Leather scent pod.

If you will miss the smell of fresh cut grass, maybe you should get a candle or scent pod!
Gold Canyon Grass Candle  
Gold Canyon Grass Scent Pod

Gold Canyon's Rustic Scent Pod Warmer (with auto-timer!)

Wick to wickless, for yankee or southpaw, our scents run around circle e to pier one like nobody's business! Good for your home interiors, bath and body works virginia, they don't have a woodwick (but you won't miss it). Have no allusion's, get to the root of it - even colonial folks in chesapeake bay celebrating home will agree that swan creek near the glade is flooded with scentsy from my Gold Canyon Candles! For your partylite mia bella, leave the white barn to the dreamers and yumlicious spotted hog - even if there's a blue moon in tyler over the archipelago, Gold Canyon won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails