Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Reading List

One of my goals this year was to read more, so I thought I'd just track it here!
Books I've read / I am reading this year:
Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical   Bringing Up Boys  The Pursuit of God  The Principle of the Path: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to BeSimplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay That Way  There's a Snake in My Garden: A Spiritual Autobiography  Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality

I'll try to keep this updated, and if I get a chance to write a review of each, I'll link it up here!

Books I'd like to read:
God: As He Longs for You to See Him  Good to Great in God's Eyes: 10 Practices Great Christians Have in Common  Little House on the Freeway: Help for the Hurried Home Pagan Christianity?: Exploring the Roots of Our Church Practices  Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream 

Alltime Favorite Recommendations:
For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men  For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women  The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts  Interviewing Your Daughter's Date  30 Days to a Simpler Life  Disciplines Of The Beautiful Woman  The Power of a Praying® Wife Book of Prayers (Power of a Praying Book of Prayers)  From Grief To Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails