Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Working Smarter NOT Harder in your direct sales or WAHM business: Using Stickers (get a 25% off coupon!)

Everyone loves stickers!  From the time I was little, I was just in love with stickers.  Scratch 'n' sniff, puffy ones, the ones you color yourself...  Fast forward a few years and I was obsessed with making photo albums and memory books with stickers!  Blink and I was making Creative Memories albums for my own kids - with an impressive collection of stickers :)

Jenny B. of TheBooster.com has taken a love of stickers and turned it into a fun and creative way to boost your Direct Sales business!



Here is a quote from a ThirtyOne consultant named Tiffany:
I have been doing a "test" on my stickers...I really do think they make a difference. A party I did a few months ago was $1200 and I used the $1 off stickers. The same lady had one tonight...I didn't use ANY stickers and she had 4 people show and is only at $349 at the moment. They work ladies!!!
In addition to stickers, TheBooster.com offers systems, magnets, lists, free ideas and encouragement!

I have partnered with them to offer YOU a coupon good for 25% off your first purchase!  Once your first purchase is complete, you will get a voucher for $5.00 off your next purchase!  To get the coupon, simply fill in your information below :)



Email Marketing You Can Trust



Noel Giger Independent Director Proud GLOW Girls Team Leader  469.583.4604













If you like my signature, visit myesig.com to create your own.  My team members can take advantage of discounted rates!  I also get my cell service for FREE!  Visit www.GoPurpleSaveGreen.com for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails