Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey Evite - Let me IN!


I am the Insider you’ve been looking for!  
(anyone else wanna be considered?  Check out Evite's new Insider Program!)
I have 15 years of event planning experience (I used to own my own company!) and I think every day is an excuse to party!  In addition, I am a direct sales consultant for 2 different companies, (Gold Canyon & Jamberry Nails) and always encourage my hostesses to use Evite as part of their communication and invitation strategy! 
I've converted all my friends to Evite, even my church's BUNKO group!  Everyone loves that it is easy to use, plan who brings what, and keep all the details organized.

It was too hard to choose just one pic of my party faves, so here are a few!

Here I am, on my way to party - like the blue highlights?  They're purple now!
Here’s one of my favorite pics from a Valentine’s banquet I planned 4 years ago.  We had a photo booth and fun props J  The baby bump is authentic though – that’s number 4 (out of 5) hiding in there!
me, as Marilyn Monroe :)


So come on Evite - you know you want to party with me!  Let me be your newest Evite Insider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails