Thursday, October 21, 2010

October is SIDS Awareness month too! (A contest)

I know we all think pink when we hear about October awareness, but did you know that you should also think blue?

October is Infant and Pregnancy Loss awareness month, specifically October 15th.  The entire month is also dedicated to SIDS awareness.

This is close to my heart, as many of you know!  We lost our son, Ian, in 2006 to SIDS.  You can read my blog posts about our grief journey by clicking the link at the top or to the right "Grief and Healing".

I posted an Etsy Treasury recently to spotlight sellers that support families going through this loss.

I also wanted to share a contest that is being helpd by the CJ Foundation for SIDS.  There are just 10 days left to enter!  In recognition of SIDS Awareness Month, the CJ Foundation is giving away a gift basket of prizes including aden + anais® swaddles, sleep bags and issie™ worth over $200 to one lucky winner! Simply sign up for their E-Newsletter using the form on their site and be entered into a drawing to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails