Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fantastic ECO DIY Portable Spice Solution

The Handy Hausfrau: Portable Spice Kit for Camping or Travel

Check out this great project from The Handy Hausfrau!
I'm thinking this will be a must do project before summer and fall vacations!

My hubby loves to cook, so whether we're staying with friends or in our timeshare condo, he's always whipping up something. The problem is that he can't always find the right spices in their cabinets or at local stores. This is the perfect solution!

A great way to [ReDeem] those extra medicine containers!
check out the FB fan page for [ReDeemed] unique art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails