Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Virtual Mystery Hostess Party-Palooza!

I'm so excited that Gold Canyon has given us the ability to host ONLINE PARTIES!  To celebrate, I'm holding a virtual mystery hostess party-palooza!
011DecemberHostBundles
All orders between now and December 12th will be entered into the drawing for the Hostess benefits!

What are those you ask?
011DecemberHostRewards
The "average" party is around $400 - so you would get $60.00 in credit, 3 half-price items, and your choice of one of three amazing hostess-only bundles for half-price!

Did you see that the awesome Wooden Candlestick Trio is in the first bundle?  I can't wait to get mine!
So - How do you enter?  It's easy!  Go to my website: http://www.DFWGoldCanyon.com and place your order  You can shop as a guest, however I recommend that you create an account.  This way it's still there if something happens to distract you from your shopping (like nursing the baby, taking leftover Halloween candy away from the toddler, picking up your oldest from school because they were suspended or taking your daughter to (another) play practice - ask me how I know!)


When you get to the checkout screen, you'll see a little checkbox like this:
Check the box, and then it will look like this:
Enter the Party Online Code: 5189274, then click on "Validate" and you will see:
I'll get an e-mail confirmation of your order (almost typed "odor" there - I don't need to know that!  Maybe your favorite scent, but not your odor!  LOL)


Leave comments to get extra entries:
  • You get one entry for placing your order (that's the "mandatory entry")
  • You get an extra entry if your order is over $30 (retail, before tax & s/h)
  • You get TWO extra entries if your order is over $50 (retail, before tax & s/h)
  • You get THREE extra entries if your order is over $60 (retail, before tax & s/h)
  • You get FIVE extra entries if your order is over $70 (retail, before tax & s/h)
  • You get one entry for sharing this party on Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites (just make a note in the comments!)
  • You get one entry for following the blog with Google Friend Connect, Liking me on Facebook or Following me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails