Thursday, October 22, 2009

a new endeavor...



I haven't blogged in a very long time. I'm not even sure where this will go - but perhaps a few of you may come along to find out.

I am a multi-media artist. I enjoy thrift shopping and garage-saleing. I come from a very creative and economical background, so naturally I became a re-designer!


Later this week I will share how a pile of junky thrift store finds became my 8 year old daughter's costume! In the meantime, feel free to take a look at a piece of my wearable artwork:

"Harvest Tree" Washer Necklace - $22.00 Available
Courrier and Ives print [ReDeemed]
Fender washer [ReDeemed]
What can be [ReDeemed] for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails