Friday, May 12, 2017

Press Release: Overcome Your Personal Wealth Aversion

Noel Giger author speaker mentor 3 p's passion purpose profits available on amazon kindle


Contact: Noel Giger
Tel: 469-583-4604
E-Mail: Noel@NoelGiger.com
Website: NoelGiger.com

For Immediate Release

Overcome Your Personal Wealth Aversion

Many entrepreneurs long for success and wealth, but are stumped when it comes to actually achieving it.  Read how one woman recognized her own aversion to wealth and took steps to overcome it.


Faced with overwhelming odds in 2013, Noel Giger needed to make her home-based business successful, and quickly!  She developed a process that she refers to as "Heart, Head, Hand Alignment" to move from surviving to thriving in life and business.  In the new book release "3 P''s of Business: Passion Purpose and Profit", she shares an introduction to that philosophy, as well as her compelling personal story.
"If current day me had told December 2013 me that I had a “wealth aversion”, I would have smacked myself!  After all, I had pressed through with my business when friends and family encouraged me to “get a real job”.  I could see the potential, just around the corner.  I believed that I could be successful, and that wealth would come with that success.  What I didn’t realize, is that there was something quietly inside me, working against me."
Ms. Giger's story is one of several included in the book compiled by Teresa Hawley-Howard.  During the introductory period, it may be purchased in a Kindle e-reader version for just $1.00.  The book has been described as a "must have" for women entrepreneurs.

About Ms. Giger:
Noel Giger is the mother of 5 children. Diapering and diplomas are both on her current mom radar. With 4 boys and 1 girl, ranging from 6-18, there is never a dull moment in her home. She herds an aspiring Photographer, Vocalist, Dancer and Down Syndrome cutie, all while remembering a little Sweet Pea.
Noel joined direct sales company Jamberry in 2012 during their pre-launch phase. She became a leader and founding Executive in 2014 and currently manages a team that includes 40 executives, 300 leaders and over 12,000 consultants in 5 countries. Prior to her success with Jamberry, Noel owned an art studio and event planning business. She and her husband William have been married for 21 years. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, vacationing at the beach and reading.

If you would like more information about Ms. Giger, including speaking engagements and bookings, please contact her directly at 469-583-4604 or by email at Noel@NoelGiger.com.

3 P's of Business: Passion, Purpose and Profit
Don't have Kindle Reader?

Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails