Sunday, February 12, 2012

That's a Wrap! (affordable and beautiful gift wrap) - Gift Bags

When you give a gift, presentation can be as important as the gift itself.  You've taken care to select something personal - you found just the thing!  Don't just stick it in any old gift bag!

Whether you make it yourself or select a custom bag - always think about the gift and the recipient.  I recommend that you keep the following on-hand:

brown or white paper shopping bags
I personally prefer the brown :)

With a little imagination, you can turn that plain bag into one of these:

Source: ginatepper.com via Noel on Pinterest






Or - you could get really crafty and make your own bags, like these beauties:






Follow Me on Pinterest
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my That's a Wrap board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails