Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HELP! Long Car Trips...Toddler to Tweens

We are gearing up to leave this weekend for a long car trip.  We'll be in the car for at least 6 hours each of 6 days.

I always love to plan games and activity pages, music and movies, etc.  I usually put together games and toys for the little ones, then rotate them out every now and then so they are "fresh".

This year I've put together 3 ring binders with coloring pages from Crayola and pages from activity books I bought at Target's $1 section (a little school will do them good!).  The kids also like Mandalas, and I ususally print out a map of where we're going so they can chart along with our progress.

I'm wondering if you have any travel tips and games to share?

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails