Saturday, June 19, 2010

And the Winner is...

Recently delivered custom ordered "Ransomed style Fender Washer

I'm pleased to announce that the Facebook page has exceeded 350 fans!  In fact, we went to 373!

The drawing was dramatically held Saturday morning, by my lovely assistant, Jordan.


(she wants to be a model and actress!)

And the winner is...

Tina Hagar!  Tina is not only a fan of [ReDeemed] unique art, but a fan of the arts in general.  She is a member of the Little Elm Cultural Arts Council and is the Director of the Little Elm Library.

Congratulations Tina!

Here are a few more custom orders recently delivered:
Phillipians 4:13 Scrabble tile bracelet, hand-stamped with crystals

"Never Alone" Hymnal Fender Washer, hand-tinted with crystals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails