Monday, February 11, 2013

Who is Fashion Delivers?

The Jamberry Nails Consultant Newsletter came out today.  We were all expecting a sneak peek of the new Spring line, and boy, did it ever deliver!  We were like giddy schoolgirls chatting back and forth on our Facebook pages.  Many of us, myself included, had to pause the 3 minute 17 second preview video about 1 minute in, just to catch our breath!

After the excitement of the video, I turned my attention to the other announcements.  I found that one of the designs that had caught my eye is part of Jamberry's Commitment to Charity line!
I love the design, but I'd never heard of the charity.  The first thing I did was visit their website.  I was immediately impressed by the design and how well it is set up, but I still didn't understand exactly what they did.  So I watched this little video:
Pretty cool, right?

I am really excited that Jamberry has partnered with this charity because it is in the fashion industry.  I've loved our other charities as well, and am so grateful to be a part of a company that gives back!  But this time, we've made a mark as a fashion player.  This has taken us up a notch or two, and will definitely help spread the Jamberry love!

I invite you to follow Fashion Delivers on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
And, while you're following - follow me too!  Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, RebelMouse & Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails