Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[ReDeemed] items up for auction!



My dear friend, Erica, is raising money to go to the Czech Republic and teach English this school year!

She is doing an online blog auction to help!  Here are the items you can find from [ReDeemed] over there:
Photobucket




And this is NOT a [ReDeemed] item, but I think you'll like it!
 
 
As a bonus, I am drawing for a $10.00 [ReDeemed] gift certificate - to enter, please leave a bid on one of Erica's items, then leave a comment here telling me which one.  If you can't bid right now, please post a blog with info about Erica's auction and leave me a link in the comments - I'll count that too!  Entries will be counted here and on my Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails