Jamberry’s Drive Me Matte Collection channels your deepest passions to elevate your mani to frenzied heights. Our matte lacquers’ deep and intense shades are the perfect way to embrace the hottest trend this season. Need we say more?
Drive Me Matte Kit (142N1)
- Desire - lush green
- Lust - dark red
- Obsession - deep purple
This kit is perfect for gift giving (so you'd better get 2!) They are $52 each, or $44.20 if you're a Style VIP (and you really should be!)
- 8-Free (No Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, TPHP, Xylene)
- Made in the USA
- Wash hands with warm water and dry completely. (Consider using Cleanse, infused with biotin)
- Trim or file nails and push cuticles back with cuticle pusher and lightly buff nails with buffer block. (tools available in our Application Kit)
- Clean nails with Nail Prep Cleanser or Nail Prep Wipes (available with any purchase, just message me!).
- Apply a thicker coat to fully cover the nail. Matte lacquers dry almost immediately, so they don’t have time to settle into a smooth finish like typical formulas. Because of this, a thicker coat is recommended to fully cover the nail to achieve a smooth look. Remember, if you used too much, you can utilize the brush to remove any excess.
- Don’t forget the tip. Finish off your mani with one swipe of lacquer across the free edge of your nail! It’s just one extra way to help your look last!
- Soak a cotton pad in Jamberry’s Nail Wrap and LacquerRemover or use Hydrate Water Based Remover Wipes (available in unscented or white peach scent) for a few seconds to loosen the Drive Me Matte coat.
- Finally, apply cuticle oil to maintain healthy nails. (available in a pen or bottle)
Don't forget to share your manicures in my VIP Group! I can't wait to see how you #PlayWithYourJams