Thursday, May 12, 2016

#PlayWithYourJams: June Host Exclusive

Part of the fun with Jamberry is coming up with unique manicure styles that are so "you".  Since it's often hard to imagine what those mixed manis might look like, I've shared a few of my pairing ideas with you!
#BeYou #BeUnique


Only available when you host a party!  It's easy and fun - in person is more fun (with your favorite friends and beverages!) but online and catalog gatherings count to!  Book today!

Finished product:
June Host Exclusive paired with #MoabJN and #FireballJN mixed mani with purple and red paisley
#June16HEJN paired with #MoabJN and #FireballJN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails