Thursday, May 9, 2013

Top 20 #NailArt Trends for May 2013

Here are the styles that are trending for May 2013 in Nail Art!

(It's like deja vu from last month - there are only 2 different!)

Smoke & Mirrors (April Sister's Style Exclusive)

Flip Flops

Purple Haze Ombre

Mo Mo (shown with last month's top 20 Uno Mo Mo)



If you like what you see, you can get it for FREE :)  I'm looking for hostesses for 30 minute Facebook FLASH parties!  You can even schedule it in a FLASH here: www.noelgiger.simplybook.me 



Noel Giger Independent Director Proud GLOW Girls Team Leader  469.583.4604













If you like my signature, visit myesig.com to create your own.  My team members can take advantage of discounted rates!  I also get my cell service for FREE!  Visit www.GoPurpleSaveGreen.com for information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails