Friday, December 14, 2012

Ready to end it all?

2012 that is - what did you think I was talking about?  


I cannot believe that 2013 is almost here! Are you having a New Year's party? 

If so, I have the perfect place to order some amazing invitations, Tiny Prints
(and you'd better get on it pretty quick there missy!)

These are top-of-the-line invitations, sure to impress. You can completely personalize them, change font sizes, add your own text, and even use their Online RSVP Manager-They'll even make you a FREE RSVP website! 

Pretty nifty :) 

Ordering is simple. 

  1. Visit Tiny Prints and look through their selection of New Year's party invitations. 
  2. Add your information for the invitations. 
  3. Review them for accuracy (take your time!)
  4. Complete your order. If you need them fast, use their Super Rush shipping and you will have them in two days!  Use the discount code SRHP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails