Wednesday, April 4, 2012

How to Get Perfect Polka Dot Nails

Are you on a quest for perfectly polka dotted nails?  
Do the dots dodge you?  
Do they look more like an ellipse?  
Modern Art?  
Does your manicure leave you manic?  
Are you so mad you're seeing spots? 
(Or not seeing spots, as the case may be!)
RELAX!  I have found the solution!

But first - let me show you a less than perfect attempt:
not so perfect polkadot nails

I saw this picture and it reminded me so much of the Perfect Polka Dots I wore last week!  
I wish I had taken a better picture, but here is what I've got:
Same colors and everything!  

I know you want to know my secret to those perfect orbs!  

Did I spend hours laboring?  
Did I use the tape method?  
Did I use paper punch hole reinforcers?  
Did I use a stencil?  
How long did it dry between coats?

Well... no, no, no, no and no dry time.
Huh? 
My secret is Jamberry Nails!  
A revolution in nail art - easy shields that you apply with heat and pressure.
You get perfectly precise polka dotted nails every time!  
(or any of the other 259 designs available currently)
AND, they last 2 weeks on your fingers and 4-6 weeks on your toes!


Yep - I know, now everyone can have pretty polka dots!
Go ahead, you know you want to try them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails