Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Applied Labels



I recently had the opportunity to review Dishwasher and Laundry Safe Labels for Kids and Baby from Applied Labels.  This is their "Classic" style label.  


The ordering process was a breeze - all online and lots of fun options.  I went for maximum versatility and chose the 2 line with our family name on top and phone number on bottom.  I couldn't wait to get them in, and it didn't take long at all.  When they arrived, the first thing I did was start looking for things to label!
They work great on baby bottles
 The most impressive thing that I have found is that they do actually stay on through washing!  I used them on Aaron's baby bottles.  It doesn't matter whether they are washed in the dishwasher, hand-washed or sterilized in micro-steam bags - they don't let go.  They don't even peel at the edges.
and on the diaper changing wallet too :)
I tried to hide them from my toddler - he loves anything sticky:
"Are those panty-liners?" you ask... no!  They are disposable shoes!
The only thing that I have found that they do not survive is a 2 year-old intent on removing it from his sippy cup.  It took him a while, but he prevailed.  And, apparently I am no good at hiding:
He "decorated" the back of the box they arrived in.
(no, he didn't draw the face and sign it LOL)
Overall, I am impressed!  You can visit Applied Labels on their website, Twitter page or Facebook - tell them Noel at [ReDeemed] sent you!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product reviewgiveaway Disclosure.  I am not compensated in any other way if you purchase this product.  
If you have an item you'd like me to review, please e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails