Thursday, April 28, 2011

For my daughter (and yours!)

homegrown mom

I don't know if I'll be able to do both challenges, but this one looks good too!  It is a 30 Day Homemaking for Girls challenge over at The Homegrown Mom!


I haven't been a very good example to my daughter, in fact I'm barely able to consider myself a "homemaker".  God's working on me, He's led my heart to my home and I'm doing a little better each day!  (Especially on a day like today when 2 maids came and helped out!  YIPEE!)  Hopefully I will be able to use that as a springboard to better things, along with the 31 Days to Clean Challenge in May!


I hope to see you in one or both of these challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails