Wednesday, August 4, 2010

400 Facebook Fans! A SALEabration :)

I can't believe it!  My "fan page" has passed 400 fans!  The best part is, only 144 of them are personal friends!

As a special thank you to all my facebook friends and fans, all items are 40% off this week!  In addition, I've marked all my pillows on clearance 60% off!

If you don't already "like" my page, please do so now!  Or, if you're not on Facebook (how do you continue to breathe?) just be a "follower" of this blog and I'll extend the discount to you too!

Also, all jewelry ships for free!  Many of the pics are blurry, (I haven't had a chance to drag my 3 children to the pretty spots to do outdoor shots!) but I guarentee you'll be happy or I'll refund your money :)

Large Cabinet Door (left) with 4 hymnal pages and teal/brown enameled metal cross. $78.00
Vintage distressed cabinet door with original handle (if you look close you can see it was once red!) with enameled cross of an angelic-looking girl praying. $46.00

I happened upon a stash of vintage crazy quilt squares. They are circa 1930 and feature precious snippets of colorful fabrics!
This pillow cover: 16x24"
Features vintage crazy quilt squares, raspberry/red soft material from a remnant.
100% [ReDeemed] materials! $38.00 - 2 AVAILABLE in this style
Pillow insert sold separately: $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails