Saturday, June 12, 2010

And baby makes... SEVEN

That's right dear friends, we are expecting!

I'm due January 13, 2011.  I had a fantastic visit with the Doc yesterday and all is right on schedule.  Aside from a good bit of contempation of how I'm going to fit more baby pics on my walls, I'm doing well!

I've had a little nausea and a lot of fatigue, so everything is just about right!

In other news, we've decided to go to Disney World this September (it's one of the perks of homeschooling - off season travel!).  I'm committing all my profits from [ReDeemed] sales to the vacation fund.  No pressure, but I've got to net roughtly $150 a week between now and then!  So far, so good!  We're driving to save money (so I'll probably blog about things for kids to do in the car, on loooong car trips!) and staying with some dear family friends halfway through :)

We've completely paid off our credit cards, and with the exception of one "fell-off-the-wagon" experience last week at a Macy's sale (to the tune of $35.00 LOL) we are committed to staying that way!  We are using the principles in The Money Map from Crown Financial.  We went through a class several years ago, and have been working in that direcion ever since.  It's been a long road, but praise God we've made it!

(This is starting to feel like one of those Christmas letters!) 

Anyway, the point of all of this was just to catch you up - I've missed blogging and hope that when things calm down (OK, when I get my act together and am doing  abetter job of balancing it all!) I'll be back on a more regular basis!

I did find some really great things at the thrift store yesterday, including some Mickey Mouse shaped playing pieces, so I'm sure I'll be sharing some more projects and items soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yaay, that's awesome news!! Congrats Noel! PS - remember I got that framed "miracle" hymnal art from you?! Well we are having a girl, so I'm thinking of getting the matching pink one (I think it said "precious"). Off to check if it's still available!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails