Saturday, January 2, 2010

Playing with the template (again)

My regular visitors may notice that I've tweaked the template (yet again).  I am beginning to wonder how people blog "on the side" as this has become an obsession and is quite time consuming!

I think that I like the new format (i.e. 3 columns), I'm still working out the details.  I have to create yet another different sized photo for the top, a new banner and more...

Sigh.  My parents are visiting, my dad was heading to the kitchen and asked "you need anything babe?" I shot back "yes, a good friend who knows html!"  One day, when I'm rich and have nothing else to spend my time and money on, I will hire this all out.

Oh - who am I kidding, it sure beats housework!

1 comment:

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails