Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My personal Quote/Motto (and a contest!)


After my 3rd child passed away at 3 months old, due to SIDS, I spent a lot of time reflecting.  It seems like I am still reflecting, which is a good thing, I guess. 
Anyway, my main feeling was that I had absolutely no regrets.  No regrets about how I loved him, cared for him, related to him, treated him.  I didn't hold any long nights against him, I wasn't angry about the loss of sleep, I took joy and pleasure in caring for him.  I even wrote a poem/song that included this:
I loved with abandon, I knew from the start
There was no question, you captured my heart
and later...
But the best lesson yet, I've learned to live without regret
I decided that I would make every attempt to live that way with everyone in my life, to love without fear and to be able to say "I have no regrets".

So my motto was the first thing that came to mind when I read about The Nesting Place's giveaway.
Head on over there for details on how you can design your own custom sign.

Of course, I couldn't stop at just one...




(a bud vase - how cute is that?)

If you design a sign and enter the giveaway - post a link here if you get a chance - I'd love to see what you come up wth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails