Saturday, January 16, 2010

January newsletter (and 2 new contests!)


Valentine's Day Inspirations!

Happy 2010!
Last year was my first year of business and I’d like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who made it possible!

I’m looking forward to creating exciting things to share with you this year. Check out my Eco-Chic Valentine ideas!

Pillow with “Love Heals Surely” design, available at Café Press

CONTESTS:
As of this writing my Facebook Fan page has 323 fans. I will be giving away a $25.00 gift certificate
and FREE shipping to one lucky fan when we reach 350 fans!

If you’d like an inside scoop on my life, you’re crazy, come by the blog.  I share my inspiration, my discoveries, my family life and my art.  I have 48 52 followers (amazing!)  When we reach 100 I will give a
$20.00 gift certificate to one lucky follower AND the person who referred them.

I’m just sayin’ – you should pass it on!

EVENTS:
February 27-28, 2010
1000 5th Street
Wichita Falls, TX


Private Shopping
If you would like to gather your friends and family for a private shopping experience, please let me know!

RECENTLY SOLD:

Like the Fender Washer style? Click here to see what’s currently available!


Hot beverage coasters are a great way to protect your table from your hot chocolate! Order a custom set of 4 today, just $26.50 Win Gift Certificates

WIN GIFT CERTIFICATES:
Watch for my giveaway this spring from Today’s Giveaway!

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
Fawnda, winner of the $50.00 Anthropologie gift card from the 12 Days of Christmas [ReDeemed] blog series!

Dani F., winner of a [ReDeemed] gift certificate from The Honey Bee Buzz!

Jen J., winner of a [ReDeemed] gift certificate on the 12 giveaways of Christmas at Somewhat Simple!

FEATURED ITEMS:

“Soul Tattoo” style in pink, available at the Esty shop or directly by e-mail.


These backgammon stones are made with hand stamped old maps. I’ll leave the finishing to you - do you want it to be a pendant? A ring? A pin? It's up to you!
I (heart) Abilene” and “True North” shown, any city/state available!

I’d love to hear from you – do you like this newsletter?
Please feel free to pass it on to a friend!

Noel Giger
chief redesigner
[ReDeemed] unique art
My art on just about anything at Zazzle
469.583.4604

You are receiving this e-mail because we connected somehow in the past! I hate SPAM – if you don’t want to get this, I don’t want to bug you – please just let me know! And, I promise I will never share your e-mail address. Ever. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails