Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Item of the week 1-13-2010

I usually do my item of the week on my Facebook fan page.  Thanks to Networked Blogs, I can now "pull" my blog posts to my fan page (I tried the auto connect, and still have it set up for my personal page, but found that I blog about too much personal stuff to have that auto-post to my fan page!)

Item of the Week:


"Home": Features Hand-tinted antique hymnal pages
("Blessed Assurance", "'Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus", "Lord Jesus I Love Thee")
and hand-written paper ("Amazing Grace, Amazing Love"). Base is a cabinet door. Distressed finish
9" x 17", ready to hang. $48.00 - Available in my Etsy shop

Mention that you saw this as the Item of the Week and get 20% off any order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! I read every comment and do my best to visit your blog and look around!

Don't stop - there's lots more good stuff...

Related Posts with Thumbnails